Saturday, October 08, 2005

A Night With Neil French


How do I begin. Lets say, it was worth the $125 for it. However, when I sit back to watch his little film called Matador most of what I got out of from the evening is stated in the film. Although there is a more surreal feeling when you hear it from Neil French in person. The guy is probably one of the most chauvinistic, sexist, hard as nails, truthful guy out there. The first two he has probably because he is from an older generation, but his thoughts on the advertising world were great to hear.

I will repost soon, with what I got out of the evening, but if anyone can, see his matador film, I believe you can find it at:

www.ihaveanidea.org/neilfrench/matador

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neil French resigned from WPP because of the flack from this show.

-haley

10:59 AM  
Blogger cipher said...

I wonder why a man with such great ideas has such low values when it comes to respecting women. "Give respect to recieve it" - the universal philosophy still holds good and I hope Mr. French learns a thing or two from what happened!

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment


<< Home